Kailash Mansarovar pilgrimage tour: is one of the most demanding and challenging of treks and tour for pilgrims in the world. This is a route opening up unending stretches of barren land, lush green valleys, snow capped peaks and pristine blue lakes. Mt. Kailash is the abode of Lord Shiva, and the source of the Brahmaputra. This mount is considered as one of the ten most beautiful mountains in China and a divine mountain universally by people from all over the world. Its shape is like the pyramids. Its glistening snow-covered top makes it the most eye-catching one. Around this sacred mountain, there are five temples in total. All the temples are shrouded by mystery and legends.The peak of the Mt. Kailash is always enveloped by white clouds. Therefore the locals think if someone can clearly view the peak, he or she will be very lucky. For hundreds of years, Mt. Kailash has been an alluring mountain to pilgrims and explorers. However no one has reached its top until now.
This kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter package is one of the famous packages in this region, who will make the journey easy and fast. In helicopter tour package you will be flying from Katrhmandu to Nepaljung to simikot and take helicopter from Simikot to hilsa. After entering tibate you will drive to Mansarovar.One night extra staying in Taklakot for the acclimatization toward to Kailash. Then drive 200 Km to reach in holy Manasarover Lake. This is shortest route to reach Manasarovar and can consume time for timeless pilgrim. Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgung , stay overnight at Nepalgung. Next Morning we will have a schedule flight to simikot, after formalities of Immigration, then we take Helicopter to Hilsa Nepal-Tibet boarder after immigration process of Tibet and continue drive to Taklakot. This is best and short route to reach in Tibet for Kailash yatra. This Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by helicopter will cover Hills Mountains, Lake, Landscape, Green field as well as Tibetan local life style whilst on the tour and trek.
- Day 01: The journey to Nepalgunj begins from Kathmandu or India,
- Day 02: Take a flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot and acclimatize,
- Day 03: Helicopter flight from Simikot to Hilsa and walk to China border and take a jeep all way to Purang (Taklakot) (3902 M),
- Day 04: Drive from Purang to Rakshesh Tal (Ravan Tal), 1 hrs and again processed to Manasarover (30 minutes).
- Day 05: Drive to Hilsa via visiting Khojar Nath Buddhist Temple.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj-Simikot-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu,
- Helicopter from Simikot-Tibet Border-Tibet,
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Tibet,
- Three meals a day in Tibet: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as well as tea, coffee, soup, juice etc.
- Nepal Permit (Humla),
- All land transports in Tibet,
- Sherpa supporting staff,
- Nepalese Tour Leader,
- Tibetan local guide,
- Chinese Visa,
- Tibet & Kailash permits,
- Officers fee,
- All program according to itineraries on full board,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipments, insurance and other facilities to staffs during the journey,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local & government TAX/VAT etc.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whilst in Kathmandu,
- Insurance for Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation,
- International airfare,
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected),
- All kind of alcoholic,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipments etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Chinese government rule or any other unavoidable situation,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control & visitors have to directly incur these additional unforeseen expenses,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in "Trip Includes" section etc.
- Day 01The journey to Nepalgunj begins from Kathmandu or India,
- Day 02Take a flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot and acclimatize,
- Day 03Helicopter flight from Simikot to Hilsa and walk to China border and take a jeep all way to Purang (Taklakot) (3902 M),
- Day 04Drive from Purang to Rakshesh Tal (Ravan Tal), 1 hrs and again processed to Manasarover (30 minutes). After that drive to Mt. Kailash (40 KM), Ashtapad which is the nearest point one can have sight of Kailash and Trinetra. After visiting and worshiping late afternoon drive to Purang.
- Day 05Drive to Hilsa via visiting Khojar Nath Buddhist Temple. There will be helicopter waiting to take you back Simikot and take a flight to Nepalgunj (You can go Kathmandu or India from Nepalgunj).
The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes etc.
We have got other additional programs like: Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultra light, Sightseeing, Jungle safari etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.