Kailash Mansarovar Heli tour is the one of the exciting, panoromic and holy tour that begins and ends at Nepalgunj airport. We fly with tiny aircraft to Simikot from Nepalgunj after reaching to Nepalgunj from Kathmandu and again take chartered Heli flight to Hilsa, near Tibet. The helicopter tour is not mean that we take you direct Manasarovar and Kailash by Helicopter. Tibetan government do not allow any fly over their land, after crossing immigration, a vehicle from Tibet will take us up to Manasarovar and back again at border side and fly back to Nepalgunj.
5 days Kailash tour by helicopter do not include Mount Kailash Parikrama but stay a night at the bank of Manasarovar. We reach up to the valley of the god which is known as Yamadwar and return. Mount Kailash is the very clear view from Manasarovar and from Yamadwar. Peoples can perform their activities from Lake Manasarovar with Mount Kailash view. If you want to include your Kailash parikrama in the same period, we can offer you another itinerary of Kailash Tour by Helicopter coming from Lucknow or Kailash Tour by Helicopter from Kathmandu.
1) Accomodation in Nepalgunj hotel on twin sharing based
2) Accomodation in group sharing Guest house in Kailash
3) Schedule flight of Nepaljung - Simikot - Nepaljung
4) Chartered Heli flight from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot
5) Transportation with comfortable bus
6) Immigration formalities and baggage transfer
7) Tibet entry permit and Visa
8) Entrance fees of Lake Manasarovar
9) Freshly cooked veg foods in entire trip
10)Trip co-ordinator, cooking team and Helpers
11) Emergency evacuation arrangement
12) Enough oxyzen cylinder and needful accessories
1) Personal expenses like shopping, phone calls, extra drinks, laundry, yak etc.
2) Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities, flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, accidents etc.
3) Tips to drivers, hotel staff.
4) Extra cost of transportation, Porterage etc involved due landslides, snowfall.
5) Trip cancellation charge due to Tibet government rules and other which are not in our Hand.
6) Air ticket/ transportation till Lucknow and from Lucknow
7) Services other than specified
Kailash Helicopter Tour 5 Days is without Kailash Parikrama. you will see clear view of Mount Kailash and stay nigh near at Lake Manasarovar. Valley of the God (it also called Yamadwar) is the final destination of this tour