A short Tour of 10 days from Kathmandu-Darjeeling reflects the witness, magic and beauty of nature, amazing eternal beauty of Indias unexplored North-Eastern corners as well as medieval city Kathmandu.It is the easy type of tour which includes all the highlights of Darjeeling and Nepal the Himalayan country. After visiting the Kathmandu, The views of the Himalayas with the temples make a blend of beauties of nature, traditions and culture. You will transfer to charming tea gardens of Illam and Darjeeling during the tour. Darjeeling, Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, is located in the Shivalik hills of the lower range of the Himalayas which gives you the beautiful natural scenarios.
Like most other hill stations in India, British developed Darjeeling as a respite from the summer heat in the plains. Darjeeling is a retreat of scenic and natural beauty with its magnificent snow-capped mountain peaks, dark green deep and dense forest cover, calm and soothing lakes and a large species of flora and fauna. The explorers enjoy the ride in the Toy Train, have a clean view of beauties which are included in the World Heritage Site.
During this tour you will get chance of visiting Rumtek Monastery, Enchey Monastery, Do Drul Chorten, Tibetology and Cottage Industry and explore Research Institute of Tibetology Explore. Darjeeling tea plantation, visit Ghoom monastery built in 1850 by Lama Sherab Gyatso, a monk from Mongolia are also the major unforgettable trails in the tour. Tibetan Refugee CampIt gives beautiful views of the mighty Himalayas, especially the world third highest mountain peak ‘The Kanchenjunga’. It is an ideal place to take a relaxed stroll under the watchful gaze of the mighty Kanchenjunga range. Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim is through changing vegetation, besides Tea Gardens.
There are also few roadside, well-maintained flower gardens. In Gangtok, you find bustling markets filled with local people as the Lepchas, Bhutias, and Nepalese. The spectacular sunrise and sunsets are unforgettable sights at Darjeeling. You can do also enjoy a short experience rafting which can be organized on Teesta River on the way of Kalimpong.
1) Accommodation on twin sharing basis in listed Hotels in Darjeeling and Nepal.
2) Daily breakfast in the hotel in Nepal and Darjeeling.
3) All ground transfers and sightseeing by Private Car in Darjeeling and Nepal.
4) English speaking guides and porters.
5) Sightseeing admission fees.
Cost excludes :
1) Meals other than indicated.
2) Nepal Visa each.
3) Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tipping, laundry, phone etc.
4) All Lunches and dinners.
5) Extra expenses due to nature and unforeseen events such as flight delay, cancellation, trip interruption due to inclement weather, civil unrest etc.
6) Emergency medical transportation.
7) Travel insurance.
8) International air fares.
9) International fares are quoted separately.