Kathmandu Heritage Tour
Trip duration 5 Days
- Day 01: Kathmandu arrival and drop to your hotel, (Hotel),
- Day 02: Early morning Mt. Flight and afternoon Kathmandu Valley sightseeing:
- Day 03: Sightseeing around Lalitpur:
- Day 04: Visiting around Bhaktapur:
- Day 05: Final departure or other programs on your kind request.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfer,
- Kathmandu accommodations including breakfast,
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary,
- Sightseeing private car,
- Sightseeing entrance fees,
- Mt. Flight,
- Lalitpur & Bhaktapur package, all meals, sightseeing, guide, and entrance fees etc.
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural restaurant,
- All kind of local and government TAX/VAT etc.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whilst in Kathmandu,
- Insurance for Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation,
- International airfare,
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected),
- All kind of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Personal shopping, laundry, equipments etc.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, festivals, political unrest, illness and other unexpected problems which are not under our control,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in “Trip Includes” section.
- Day 01 Kathmandu arrival and drop to your hotel, (Hotel),
- Day 02Early morning Mt. Flight and afternoon Kathmandu Valley sightseeing: Monkey Temple (Swyambhunath), Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath & Kathmandu Durbar Square, (Hotel + B),
- Day 03Sightseeing around Lalitpur: Dakshinkali, Pherping, Chobar, Kirtipur & Patan Durbar Square, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 04Visiting around Bhaktapur: Changunarayan, Bhaktapur Durbar Square & Saga Temple, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 05Final departure or other programs on your kind request.
|19 December, 2017
||23 December, 2017
|26 December, 2017
||30 December, 2017
|31 December, 2017
||04 January, 2018
- The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Price subjected to change if there are more than 2 people in a group.
- Necessary documents to book this trip (Passport’s Copy, Photographs, Insurance copy & Advance payment).
Ullpledd is the Norwegian name for wool blanket and used for keeping humans nice and warm. www.ullpledd.com
T-shirt on SaleOur t-shirt is specially design for outdoor holidays. Make a order now.
We accept credit card