Here is the best bike tour to ladakha which is a real astonishing views. Stopover in sapphire lakes, rusty terrains, peaceful outbacks and almost anywhere your heart wants to. This is not where your burdens will dare to follow you; this is where you dig out your fantasy and put it straight into reality. So, let the magic of marooned monastery, independence and soft breeze, swirl up your senses for the good.
Ladakh bike tour is going to give you a chance to ride on some of the best Himalayan roads. The tour will start from sightseeing of Manali, a beautiful hill town on the banks of the Beas River. You are going to ride your bike on various high-altitude roads, including the Khardungla pass, the world’s highest motorable road 5606 m, above the sea level. Another major highlight of this tour is the Bara Lacha La (4830 m, 4-5 hours), also called the Switzerland of India. Exploring the nature on bike tour is really fantastic and you love it as the inforgettable meomentos
1) All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges in Himachal and Ladakh, twin sharing basis
2) 350cc Royal Enfields for riders, tour leader and tour guide
3) Tour leader and tour guide
4) Luggage racks and bungee cords for strapping on soft luggage
5) Backup pickup Tempo or Balero pickup and mechanic
6) First aid kit and oxygen cylinder & Helmets
7) All Hotels with breakfast & dinner
1) Tour leaders will collect a kitty to pay for all these expenses.
2) Alcohol and other beverages.
3) Petrol - all riders will be expected to pay their own fuel bills at petrol stations. The kitty will pay for spare fuel that we carry in the back-up 4) truck – we will need to top up tanks in Pang and Sarchu and there are no petrol pumps in this area.
Gloves, jackets, boots, strap.
5) Service tax extra @ 4.50% of the total bill amount.