- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu,
- Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu,
- Day 03: Sightseeing around Kathmandu,
- Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan (175 KM),
- Day 05: Sightseeing around Chitwan,
- Day 06: Drive from Chitwan to Lumbini (148 KM),
- Day 07: Drive from Lumbini to Pokhara (192 KM),
- Day 08: Sightseeing around Pokhara,
- Day 09: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 KM), 7-8 hrs,
- Day 10: Departure onwards your journey,
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers,
- Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini & Lumbini hotel accommodation,
- Experienced government license holder tour guide, his wages, food, insurance etc.
- All kinds of sightseeing & entry permit as mentioned in the program,
- Private car while on the journey,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements (if necessary),
- Local & government TAX/VAT etc.
- Insurance for Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation,
- International airfare,
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected),
- All kind of alcoholic,
- Personal shopping, laundry, equipments etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in "Trip Includes" section etc.
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu,Arrive in Kathmandu (Tribhuwan International Airport) and transfer to your hotel,
- Day 02 Sightseeing around Kathmandu,Breakfast at hotel and full day sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley: Swyambhunath (Monkey Temple), Buddhanath, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Day 03 Sightseeing around Kathmandu,After breakfast at hotel full day sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Saga Shiva Temple and Patan Durbar Square and back to hotel and overnight at hotel.
- Day 04 Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan (175 KM),Early morning bus to Chitwan National Park for over the next two days including elephant safari, canoe ride, village tour, a Tharu Cultural dance show and jungle walks which all are arranged at your resort. Overnight in resort.
- Day 05 Sightseeing around Chitwan,Jungle activities, meals & overnight at resort.
- Day 06 Drive from Chitwan to Lumbini (148 KM),Morning breakfast in resort and drive to Lumbini as our plan. Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha and afternoon we spent sightseeing around Lumbini and overnight at hotel.
- Day 07Drive from Lumbini to Pokhara (192 KM),Half day sightseeing around Tilaurokot and drive to Pokhara after lunch.
- Day 08Sightseeing around Pokhara,Early morning to Sarangkot for the amazing sunrise views of the Annapurna mountain range, back to the hotel, have breakfast and ready for day tour: Mahindra Cave, Bat’s Cave, Seti gorge, David’s fall, Gupteshwor temple, Peace Gumba, Mountaineering mesuem and Fewa Lake boating. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 09 Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 KM), 7-8 hrs,After breakfast drive to Kathmandu which is 7-8 hrs journey.
- Day 10Departure onwards your journey,We will transfer you to the airport and bid you farewell.
|20 December, 2017
||29 December, 2017
|27 December, 2017
||05 January, 2018
The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes etc.
We have got other additional programs like: Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultra light, Sightseeing, Jungle safari etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.