Tibet Palaces & Monasteries tour is one of the famous tour in tibet region. We visit one of the most beautiful Tibetan Palaces & Monasteries such as Tsedang, Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, Sakya, Rongbuk and Zhangmu. We recover major highlights of this tour; we visit most popular Tibetan landmarks. These classic tour offers to a chance to explore the central Lhasa tour, it will take you to the three biggest old cities: Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse. While visiting these places, you will recover a complete impression of Tibet's religion, cultural treasures, Festivals and dreamlike landscape.From the greatest Tibetan architecture Potala Palace, the bustling markets of the Barkor street, tourists can watch Tibetans as they prostrate around the most sacred temple Jokhang and monks debate in Sera monastery and enjoy the astonishing beauty of Holy Yamdrok Lake and Karo glacier and visit the Tashilumpo Monastery which stores the biggest copper Buddha statue in the world. Gyantse has the Tibet largest stupa with 100,000 Buddhist statues inside. It will complete your tour with enjoying and unforgettable tour.
- Day 01: Take a flight from Kathmandu to Gonggar Airport and drive to Lhasa, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 02: Sightseeing of Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Market, Potala Palace & Drepung Monastery, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 04: Sightseeing around Nam Tso Lake, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 05: Take a flight from Gonggar Airport to Kathmandu (1,350 M/4,429ft), (Hotel + B).
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers (Nepal & Tibet),
- Flight from Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu,
- Tibet hotel accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Tibetan English Tour guide,
- Necessary Nepali & Tibetan staffs who will be with you at Tibet,
- Tibet visa application,
- All the necessary Tibet tour operator permits,
- All the Tibet tickets fee which include in program,
- Transportation via Land Cruiser or Van in Tibet,
- Gov. TAX.
- Travel Insurance,
- Tips for staffs and driver,
- All kind of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipments etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in "Price Includes" section etc.
- Day 01Take a flight from Kathmandu to Gonggar Airport and drive to Lhasa, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 02 Sightseeing of Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Market, Potala Palace & Drepung Monastery, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 04Sightseeing around Nam Tso Lake, (Hotel + B-L-D),
- Day 05 Take a flight from Gonggar Airport to Kathmandu (1,350 M/4,429ft), (Hotel + B).
The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes etc.
We have got other additional programs like: Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultra light, Sightseeing, Jungle safari etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.