Rock climbing is an activity in which you will climb up or across natural rock formations or man-made rock walls with the goal of reaching the summit of a formation or the endpoint of a pre-defined route.
Rock climbing is generally differentiated by its need for the use of the climber's hands to hold his or her own weight in order to make balance. Rock climbing is a physically and mentally demanding sport, one that often tests a climber's strength, endurance, agility, and balance along with his or her mental control.
It can be a dangerous sport and knowledge of proper climbing techniques and usage of specialized climbing equipment is crucial for the safe completion of routes.
Nepal is full of adventures and one of it is rock climbing. We have the giant hills and rocks. We would like to list some famous rock climbing places as follows:
- Nagarjun Forest (Kathmandu),
- Hattiban (Lalitpur),
- Bimal Nagar (Bandipur),
- Nagarkot (Bhaktapur) &
- Namche Bazaar (Everest Region).
So let us know which rock you prepfer to climb.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
- Day 02: Rock climbing in Nagarjun/ Shivapuri/ Nagarkot
- Day 03: Sightseeing and heritage tour in Kathmandu valley, visit Pasupatinath, Bouddhanath, Monkey Temple, patan and Bhaktpur and so on.
- Day 04: Final departure
- Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle according your group.
- Standard accommodation in hotel in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle according your trip.
- All your rock climbing fees.
- All your standard meals during the trip.
- Transportation from and to climbing point.
- All our government taxes.
- Lunch/dinner and drinks while in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Day 01Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
- Day 02Rock climbing in Nagarjun/ Shivapuri/ Nagarkot
- Day 03Sightseeing and heritage tour in Kathmandu valley, visit Pasupatinath, Bouddhanath, Monkey Temple, patan and Bhaktpur and so on.
- Day 04Final departure
We have Rock Climbing everyday.
The given itinerary could be rearranged according to your wish. There are other many places like Namche and so on for rock climbing. Please feel free to contact us for further inquiry.